Why the Family Care Foundation model is successful
Family Care Foundation (FCF):
- Acts as an incubator for effective philanthropic ideas and entrepreneurial leadership.
- Provides both direct service delivery as well as training and technical assistance.
- Has as its mission to enhance the quality of life for all members of the global community, especially those who are poor, suffering, or are otherwise disadvantaged.
Among the benefits of giving to Family Care Foundation (FCF):
- Is set up to make giving internationally easier and more effective, eliminating many of the challenges encountered by those wishing to help deserving causes abroad.
- Professional grant-making staff knowledgeable of, and experienced in, overseas work.
- Due diligence and accountability. We handle all legal and regulatory issues, ensuring that funds arrive safely and are properly used, as well as monitoring grantee effectiveness.
- Tax deductibility. As a qualified public charity, contributions to FCF are eligible for maximum allowable federal tax deduction.
- Low administrative overhead.
- Family Care Foundation has access to tried and proven organizations on all continents. Qualified and effective projects have been pre-screened and are accountable to FCF, and thus to you, the donor.
Cost-effective use of charitable dollars
One of Family Care Foundation‘s core values is to remain extremely cost-effective in our use of charitable dollars. We strive to keep FCF’s administrative overhead as low as possible. Cost effectiveness is further multiplied by the increased buying power of the dollar abroad, and the fact that grassroots investment offers a tremendous return on philanthropic investment.
Family Care president Grant Montgomery adds, “When it comes to education in developing nations, the numbers that count are the ones that show learning opportunities being extended to those who are without, and offered in such a way that it will translate into a better life style for each of those students.”
Other Family Care Foundation programs: